The London Stock Exchange's information services group benefited from a rise across its datafeed, Sedol and Proquote businesses, according to its latest results statement, which was announced last week.
For the quarter ending Dec. 31, 2005, information services revenue before exceptional items rose to £24.4 million, an increase of eight percent from £22.5 million for the same period in 2004.
The exchange says the number of terminals taking real-time exchange data increased by 5,000 to 99,000,
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership