Infodyne Plans NY Hires
Chicago-based ticker plant provider Infodyne is planning to beef up its New York sales function, CEO Guy Tagliavia tells IMD. The vendor has recently hired Bob Barton as vice president of sales in New York, and plans to hire two more salespeople—one in New York and one in Chicago, as well as a more senior person to head the vendor's sales function. Barton replaces Dan Reinmund, who recently returned to Reuters as a solutions sales specialist in the vendor's enterprise
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling