The first in the series of switches that will support data communications over 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10-GigE) under the Voltaire Vantage brand will be Vantage 8500, which Voltaire plans to launch around the end of Q3 this year.
Voltaire vice president of marketing Asaf Somekh says that being able to utilize 10-GigE will reduce the cost and power consumption of solutions, and enable clients to build networks that eliminate wasteful interconnections between multiple layers of switches.
"The focus of
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse