The NeXXCore Enterprise Solution, intended to distribute data to traders and applications in large institutional deployments, comprises the vendor's NxCore ticker plant software and NeXXCore Server Solutions, which sit on top of the ticker plant to filter data by specific requirements-for example to strip market depth out of a Level 2 feed for applications that do not need full depth, thereby reducing bandwidth consumption.
The vendor also provides a suite of NeXXCore Client APIs for receivin
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership