Panelists agreed that MiFID-which comes into force in just over a month's time-will create many new data sources that will need to be aggregated, though none wanted to put a figure on the potential increases in data traffic.
Mark Hepsworth, president of Interactive Data Real-Time Services, said that the vendor will almost double the number of instrument identifiers on the European portion of its feeds-an addition of three million new instruments-to cope with new venues and stocks that will be
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II