LIM Adds to Optional Data
Energy and financial data provider Logical Information Machines last month added four new datasets to the range of third-party content available via its feeds, including European and US coal, oil and emissions data and prices on UK, Dutch and Eastern European power contracts from Tradition Financial Services; Composite and contributor-level data for credit default swaps and bonds, data on the iTraxx Europe and iTraxx Europe Tranche indexes and the CDX Index and Tranc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act