HyperFeed is hoping to attract both providers and end users to the forum, which it calls the Market Data Platform Alliance, to contribute to the development of the TRS data distribution platform and Active8 front-end (since renamed HMDP and OCC, respectively) that the vendor licensed following Reuters’ acquisition of Tel
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling