The exchange has deployed new hardware to exclusively support Scoach data and ensure that the volume of data disseminated by the market will not impact other datasets carried via CEF.
"We want to avoid any interference between Scoach data and the other markets.... We have more than 300,000 instruments trading on Scoach Europe, and this produces more than 300 million messages per day," making it the most voluminous data product generated by the exchange, says Georg Gross, head of front-office
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp