A year ago, Turquoise selected Stockholm-based agency broker, data and trading technology vendor Neonet to provide a feed of real-time data to support a range of trading functions-including order types pegged to other markets, crossing prices for trades executed on the venue's dark liquidity service, and monitoring Turquoise's performance relative to other markets-which require external reference prices (IMD, March 17, 2008).
Selecting a new data vendor will enable Turquoise to maintain primary a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit