NYSE is also taking over administration of the Consolidated Tape Association's Tape B of stocks listed on Amex and regional exchanges, in addition to the Tape A of NYSE-listed stocks.
As a result, says NYSE executive vice president of data services Ron Jordan, the exchange will introduce a standard contract for data from both tapes with immediate effect. The exchange will also expand its administration and reporting tools to cover Tape B, and will consolidate invoicing for both tapes with eff
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming