New York-based trading technology and data vendor FTEN has hired Valerie Bannert Thurner to help spearhead its expansion into Europe. Bannert Thurner joins after five years at Skyler Technology, originally as vice president of business development and marketing, and more recently as managing director of the vendor's European operations, which she helped to establish.
Johnson Joins Activ in London
Low-latency data vendor Activ Financial has recruited Mark Johnson as a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act