Exchange consolidation is already proving to be a major contributor to increases in the market data revenues of several exchanges, according to first quarter financial results released last week.
As IMD went to press last week, Nasdaq reported its Q1 results, which include a rise of more than 40 percent over the previous year for Market Services Subscription revenues, which includes market data sales. MSS revenues rose from $24.8 million in Q1 2005 to $35.5 million in Q1 this year, due to inc
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit