Earlier this month, the vendor increased the number of ratios from around 50 to around 120 in I-Metrix, which tags financial data using eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) to enable the extraction of specific figures from original documents for modeling and analysis, and like-for-like comparisons of figures from different sources.
The new ratios will help clients to expand their range of models to include multi-year and dimensional modeling, says Edgar Online chief executive Philip
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won