The new training function, which should be available towards year-end or in the first quarter of 2009, will be provided via a series of online tutorial modules on the vendor's Web site.
The tutorials will cover a broad range of topics, including a general introduction to TimeScape, system administration, data download, administration and validation, as well as the vendor's QL+ query language, formula grids, pricing services and file exports, and will provide searchable access to a range of fr
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank