MarketPrizm, the data technology arm of exchange systems vendor Chi-Tech, has upgraded its European network using dark-fiber network operator euNetworks. The new network, dubbed PrizmNet, provides low-latency data, co-location and proximity hosting, connecting 19 markets with 10 Gbps of bandwidth.
Nasdaq Offers BX Data for Free
Nasdaq OMX is offering customers free access to data from Nasdaq OMX BX TotalView-ITCH until 2010, allowing users to view full market depth of
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers