The new service offers global coverage of more than 7,500 ABCDS contracts, including residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities, and credit card- and auto asset-backed securities. Fitch clients began using the service early this year, though Fitch is only now formally announcing the service, says Thomas Aubrey, managing director and head of Fitch Solutions.
The service provides consensus pricing for liquid issues and derived pricing from benchmarks for illiquid issues. Consensus pr
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit