CEF Ultra+ has carried Eurex derivatives data since the end of 2007 (IMD, Dec. 3, 2007), but has now been configured to carry cash market data following changes to increase the throughput of Deutsche Börse's Xetra trading engine, officials say.
The key benefit of making Xetra data available via CEF Ultra+ is that clients can receive "un-netted" data that is faster and richer than its existing Xetra feed, with order book data up to 20 levels deep, compared to 10 levels of depth carried on the exch
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming