Nasdaq Names NQDS Cutoff Date
Nasdaq says that it plans to migrate all NQDS partial-depth direct feed subscribers to its new Level 2 datafeed within the next six months (IMD, Jan 29). Level 2 is faster and more efficient than the legacy NQDS, and also carries market depth data on the New York Stock Exchange- and American Stock Exchange-listed stocks. Nasdaq will run Level 2 and NQDS in parallel until Aug. 31, after which it will retire NQDS.
CBOE, DJ, S&P Win Venue Dispute in ISE Suit
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp Coric