Eli Lederman, chief executive of Turquoise, says that the venture is currently "in advanced discussions with data vendors and participants" about how the venue plans to distribute its data, and details of the interface via which clients and vendors will subscribe to its content.
Last month, recently appointed chief technology officer Yann L'Huillier told Inside Market Data that the platform plans to provide Gold, Silver and Bronze packages of data, distinguished by different levels of market
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership