Turquoise is also defining the commercial model for licensing and distribution of its quote and trade data. Currently, the MTF plans to offer Gold, Silver and Bronze packages of data, distinguished by different levels of market depth and of delays in data transmission.
Newly appointed chief technology officer Yann L'Huillier, who recently joined Turquoise after leaving his role as chief information officer at the Boston Stock Exchange, says the trading venue is now starting to initiate discus
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse