Most recently, Norwalk, CT-based FactSet Research Systems has taken advantage of the new feed to begin distributing data from Micex, whereas previously the vendor only carried Russian price and index data from the RTS Stock Exchange.
Meanwhile, SIX Telekurs began distributing real-time Micex data via its MDF feed, its Telekurs iD display and IPS snapshot product, whereas previously it only supplied end-of-day data from the exchange, while Bloomberg has connected to the FIX feed as a back-up to Mi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit