The problem halted all contracts traded on the financial trading engines component of the Liffe Connect trading platform, resulting in a blackout of market data on all non-equity options contracts. Individual equity options, which are traded on Liffe Connect's equity trading engines, were unaffected by the incident.
The financial trading engines represent the bulk of the volume executed on Liffe, including London-listed financial futures and options, London- and Paris-based commodity contract
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II