DataVision Sovereign offers end-of-day CDS prices referencing roughly 80 different issuers-including a wide range of sovereign nations and US states-distributed twice daily after London and New York market closes. In addition to pricing data, CMA will also provide analytics such as market-implied credit ratings for each issuer.
The sovereign CDS content has always been available within CMA's QuoteVision real-time data-parsing terminal and its DataVision end-of-day pricing service, but has now bee
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit