The NewsWare division of New York-based Track Data released the latest version of its NewsWatch news filtering product at the start of June, with a raft of new features designed to help users find relevant information faster.
Users can now search not just by ticker symbol or keyword, but by groups of symbols at the same time. They can also perform searches at industry-level, using their own portfolios of tickers, or industry groupings pre-set by the vendor. In addition, they can use new earni
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II