Ocean State Asset Management has deployed the ModelStation software from ClariFI, a subsidiary of Standard & Poor's Capital IQ division, to speed up its research processes, using ModelStation to back-test investment strategies against data provided by S&P's Compustat Xpressfeed database to discover alpha-generating investment ideas and to mitigate risk prior to implementing strategies.
SuperD Launches Mark-to-Market
Derivatives pricing and risk software vendor SuperDeriv
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling