The latest release will enable its analytical server to handle official opens and closes, a covariance matrix and relative strength index data, says Thomas Riley, marketing and product manager at Fidessa.
Next year, Fidessa plans to incorporate multicast and multi-channel exchange feeds, including the American Stock Exchange's recently unveiled depth-of-book feed, as these "provide the best options for distributing update traffic across an array of available hardware," whereas "direct TCP sin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act