Oliver Riester's name was mis-spelled in the July 3 edition of IMD. Riester is head of marketing and sales at ABI Informatic. IMD apologizes for the error.
Nasdaq Delays Book Integration
Nasdaq last week announced that it has decided to delay the start of a systems integration project that would see data from Nasdaq and the former Brut and INET ECNs combined into a single book (IMD, Aug. 7). The exchange says that to give firms more time to complete the functional changes required to acc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling