Today, Monday, Aug. 18, Nasdaq is launching eight indexes weighted by market capitalization, covering the most liquid companies in the biotechnology, coal, steel, and gold and precious metals industries.
Next week, the exchange will debut two more indexes-the Global Energy Efficient Transport Index and the Global Energy Efficient Transport Total Return Index.
The indexes will be distributed through the Nasdaq Index Dissemination Service feed and will be calculated in US dollars, says John Jaco
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank