Earlier this month, the vendor added 10 years' worth of financial statement and fundamental data, aggregated by composite industry group, to provide a consolidated view of financial data for specific industry sectors, says Xignite chief executive Stephane Dubois. The new dataset, dubbed XigniteIndustries, is sourced from recent Morningstar acquisition Hemscott.
Also over the past few months, the vendor has added a range of new derived data points to its XigniteFundamentals product, including
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming