Nordic banking group Handelsbanken has gone live with a feed of international and domestic prices, fundamental data and news from Swedish vendor Ecovision, a bank official says.
Jan Aronssom, vice president in charge of Internet brokerage at Handelsbanken, says the feed went live on July 1 in several areas within the banking group, including Internet brokerage, fund management and subsidiaries in Sweden and Norway, as well as for the bank's retail brokerage clients. Aronssom says close to 10,000
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit