BM&F, which last month merged with stock exchange Bolsa de Valores de São Paulo (Bovespa) to form BM&F Bovespa, entered into a cross shareholding agreement with the CME in January that has led the two exchanges to interconnect their electronic trading systems-the CME's Globex and the BM&F's GTS.
Following the integration, the CME plans to distribute BM&F market data via its own datafeed. The Brazilian data will be available over two dedicated channels, one containing data on Brazilian futures
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit