The two-year deal was signed at the start of April, though the firm has been testing the system for some time, says Daniel May, director at Spryware. BNY will use the system to process direct datafeeds from the New York Stock Exchange and NYSE-Arca, Nasdaq, several regional exchanges and ECNs such as BATS Trading, Lava's Flow ECN and Knight Trading's EDGX.
BNY began replacing its in-house ticker plant around 18 months ago, says Damian Mascolo, head of market data development at the firm. He
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit