The FAST feed will initially carry Italian market data currently delivered via Borsa Italiana's DDM+ feed, and will be rolled out in parallel to the LSE's existing Infolect data delivery service.
DDM+, which is scheduled for retirement by the end of 2009, uses FAST compression and manages client bandwidth by releasing snapshot updates of order book data only at regular time intervals-a feature that will also be utilized by the new feed, which will provide regular updates but not a constant flow o
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming