Later this year, Reliance will unveil co-location services at its datacenters in the US, Europe and Asia, which will enable clients to cut latency from exchanges by hosting their technologies in the facilities, which would either be located close to exchange venues, or which might house an exchange's network access point.
The vendor also plans to introduce an International Private Line Circuit service later this year, which will allow clients to buy point-to-point lines with dedicated capacit
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit