NSX chief information officer Saro Jahani says the exchange is currently testing a direct feed from one exchange that he declines to name, to quantify the potential latency improvements, and expects to be able to implement direct feeds from each exchange within six months.
Jahani says he will test direct feeds captured both via direct, point-to-point connections and via third-party financial extranets. "I'm testing right now which will be the fastest way, and which will help us improve on our exe
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech