FIX Protocol Limited, the organization behind the development of the FIX (Financial Information eXchange) standard for trade communication, has released version 1.1 of the FIX Adapted for Streaming data (FAST) protocol, which should improve interoperability between FAST implementations, officials say.
This has been achieved by creating tighter definitions around the new message template, which has been created based around an XML schema to take advantage of standard programming tools, says Ro
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers