The league tables monitor roundtrip network latency between the exchange's Enhanced Transaction Solution trading gateway and clients' trading infrastructures, as well as one-way market data latency from the exchange's matching engine to the access points from which clients source the exchange's Enhanced Broadcast Solution (EBS) datafeed. The exchange compiles the league tables on a daily basis using technology from Dublin-based latency monitoring vendor Corvil.
The data latency statistics include
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech