"We are waiting on final certification from Markit for us to provide their end-of-day composite CDS valuations to clients," says Michael Blakley, vice president of product management at Imagine.
He says this certification process takes a few weeks, but that the vendor plans to have the data available at the start of the fourth quarter. Once the process is complete, he says clients will be able to choose between using data from Markit in the trading system, if the client has a contract with Ma
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp