Interactive Data’s Real-Time Services division, formerly known as ComStock, has carried data from the broking operations of Tullett Prebon and its pre-merger businesses for more than 10 years. The new agreement expands the existing deal to include more analytics, and data on new asset classes and regions.
“The new deal is about adding a lot of depth and new asset classes, new tenors [contract terms] and new currencies,” says Frank Desmond, head of TPI for Europe and Asia. “We’ve added new As
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling