The new scrolling news product is available in two delivery models-a screen-based service, NewsEdge V8, and as a feed dubbed NewsEdge API. Initially, the vendor is taking the new version to "a number of firms we work closely with," though it is now officially available to new clients, says Acquire Media chief executive Larry Rafsky.
The new display is "the first real-time scrolling news product designed for modern traders who use multiple flat screens and trading strategies," because it allow
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit