A key component of the plan is the expansion of the bank's installation of Screen Consultants' InfoMatch inventory management software to offices in London, New York and Hong Kong.
"Our idea is to have global insight into market data management, and we aim to have the Hong Kong office live by the end of summer," says Cor Breur, global market data coordinator at Fortis, who will head the new competence center. "In the end, the project will cover around 5,000 market data users globally and 120
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse