7Ticks is completing the deployment of Latency Intelligence in its Chicago datacenter, and plans ultimately to use it to monitor market data latency from futures and derivatives venues, including CME Group, the Chicago Board Options Exchange, IntercontinentalExchange and NYSE Euronext's Liffe market, as well as equities venues that the vendor plans to connect to next year, says John Heflin, chief information officer at 7Ticks.
Initially, though, 7Ticks will use Correlix as an internal tool to mon
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act