The API was already used internally to upload content to TheMarkets' Web-based research distribution platform, but can now be used by clients to incorporate its content-including equity and fixed-income research, economic reports, ratings changes and earnings models-into their own display applications or investment analytics, says Rick Treese, chief technology officer at TheMarkets.
Treese says that larger asset managers and hedge funds, which have internal development teams, would be particularl
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit