The message queuing function, which will be given to early-access clients next month and is scheduled for a full release at the end of the third quarter, allows UME clients to manage the transfer of market data and other messages between applications in an "assembly line" fashion, so that data is made available as and when an application is ready to process it, says 29West chief executive Mark Mahowald.
Although the vendor has built its reputation on "ultra-low-latency, high-efficiency" market da
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership