S&P Bows Valuation & Risk Unit
Standard & Poor's Fixed Income Risk Management Services (FIRMS) division has announced a new group, Valuation & Risk Strategies, which combines S&P's securities evaluations, valuation scenario services, and market and credit risk strategy research businesses into a single unit to provide clients with better risk data. The data, covering US, European and Asia-Pacific issues, is available via S&P's Global Credit Portal.
Interactive Data Taps Multi-Core for Client Feed
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act