Maintenance of these indexes had previously been outsourced to an unnamed third party, but after that contract ended earlier this year, FTSE sought to bring the process in-house with the help of the two UK-based vendors, says Lance Fisher, IT director at FTSE.
The Caplin Platform draws in raw securities price data from Reuters’ RDF datafeed into FTSE’s index calculation engine, which is based on the Kalahari Advanced Calculation Environment (KACE) platform. The data from the calculation engi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership