FX Solutions Adds Charts Package
FX Solutions, an electronic foreign exchange brokerage based in Saddle River, NJ, last week introduced FX AccuCharts, a new charting software package. New features include more than 150 technical indicators and oscillators; a low-latency interbank price feed; and the ability to create and save custom "workspaces," build new or modify existing indicators, and set up alerts.
Thomson, UpTick Partner for Auto News
Thomson Financial has begun working with San Francis
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act