The low-latency data service, dubbed Performance Channels, is targeted at algorithmic trading operations of large banks and hedge funds, and at vendors supporting high-frequency traders.
Some clients have already started testing Performance Channels as part of dress rehearsals for the introduction of TradeElect, and officials are now in the process of speaking to member firms to confirm which will go live when the pilot begins.
Performance Channels will allow the exchange to provide a service fo
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership