With less than a year to go before the deadline for compliance with the EU's MiFID regulations, a string of new solutions are emerging to address the challenges of the impending rules.
The stresses on data infrastructures are set to heighten as MiFID's transparency requirements create greater demand for publication of quote and trade data, and as new execution venues fragment liquidity and obfuscate price discovery.
In response, market data providers are looking to leverage their existing asse
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit