Eduardo Fernandez, Santander's head of reference and market data program, wishes to clarify that the initiatives outlined in the recent story "Santander Plans Data 'Service Center'" do not represent any project scheduled for the immediate future, but only reflect a collection of long-term aims and best practices that the banking group could benefit from implementing at some point.
Tikehau Takes CMA
Paris-based Tikehau Investment Management is to use the QuoteVision and DataVision
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit